WHY USE SERIES ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY?
- Runs much cooler than the Shunt and MOSFET voltage regulator rectifier.
- Power only flows through the electrical components when the battery is charging.
- Allows the stator to have lower current flowing when not used, extending its lifetime.
- The regulator is easier to mount because it’s smaller than the OEM one.
This product is an advanced technology that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
THE SERIES VOLTAGE REGULATION TECHNOLOGY
RMSTATOR’s new SERIES voltage regulator brings better reliability and charging system performance. A SERIES regulator is a significant upgrade over typical shunt type voltage regulators. A shunt regulator controls battery voltage by grounding the stator coils to dissipate current as heat, rather than sending it on to the battery. SERIES regulators control battery voltage by intermittently disconnecting stator coils from the regulator electronics, limiting current flow through the unit and on to the battery completely. This results in lower regulator and stator temperatures, more accurate voltage regulation, and increased reliability of your charging system components.
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER PROBLEMS!
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced series type. It runs cooler than all OEM, Shunt or MOSFET, diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
We even include the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted, corroded or defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
- Width: 84 mm
- Length: 90 mm
- Height: 32 mm
- Fixation holes centre to centre: 69 mm
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 5
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.