Trench GTX Jacket
The Trench GTX jacket is designed for long-distance riders and metropolitan commuters that ride 365 days a year, in any type of weather imaginable.
The direct laminated GORE-TEX® outer shell is extremely breathable and 100% waterproof. Being a laminated outer shell, the water pick-up is virtually non-existent, so the jacket stays dry and lightweight all the time. This plays a huge role in preventing hypothermia during winter or colder rides. When used without the included thermal liner, there’s an unsurpassed breathability making this jacket comfortable to wear in warmer conditions. Thus, you have here an almost four-season jacket, with the exception of extreme heat.
Unparalleled, on-demand airflow is provided by our patented VCS|aquadefence ventilation system, conveniently positioned at the chest, yet nicely integrated into the design. Hot and humid air that could potentially get trapped inside the jacket can easily escape through the air outlet vents around back.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection. Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012
- Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
- Direct laminated GORE-TEX® 2L outer shell for very little water pick up
- Short and long connection zipper
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener
Seesoft Back Protector Type - RV
- Type RV 4 fits sizes SM-MD
- Type RV 5 fits sizes LG-2XL
- Type RV 6 fits sizes 3XL