Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford XB25s is a Lightweight Sports Back Pack for Motorcyclists. Manufactured from polyester material with Ripstop panel detail, the XB Back Packs provide generous waterproof storage in a tough, ergonomically optimised construction offering a large main compartment with easy access to contents via the water-resistant zipper. With it's lightweight, padded, breathable back pad and shoulder straps with quick release attachment, wearing and removing this backpack is both comfortable and easy. A unique helmet carrier system which folds out of the base means both hands are left free if you prefer not to leave your helmet with your motorcycle. With a black waterproof, elasticated cover and silver print logo, this lightweight pack has got your back whatever conditions you find yourself in.
- 25L capacity
- Reflective Logo & Trim
- Two large mesh side pockets
- Zipped Front Pocket
- Integrated Helmet Carrier with drawstring and snap buckle closure to secure
- Black waterproof elasticated cover with silver print logo
- Durable Neoprene carry handle
- Shoulder straps are padded with reflective trim and a small zip pocket on each strap for keys or change
- Two thick padded back sections with air mesh for added comfort and breathability
- Water resistant zips
- Outer: 600D Polyester with Ripstop panel detail
- Non-slip PVC base
- Lining: Polyester
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 480 x 400 x 250mm