Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
An extremely versatile set of panniers that can be expanded to provide a huge 60 litres of storage. Suitable for almost any bike, but perfect for naked bikes, tourers and sports tourers and for those that need a lot of flexibility in their luggage. Comes with ALL the necessary attachment equipment for a wide variety of bikes. Recommended by RIDE Magazine.
- 60-litre capacity
- Shoulder strap
- Elasticated net for extra storage
- Heat resistant base in case of momentary contact with the exhaust
- Large top opening and 360 degree opening zips for easy access to contents
- Rubberised side panel helps to protect the paintwork
- Internal net pocket
- 7 point secure fitting system
- Waterproof liner system (removable)