Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
This deluxe indoor and outdoor cover provides protection against rain and dust whilst the soft lining prevents scratches. The Oxford Rainex cover also includes an elasticated bottom and belly strap to hold it in place, strategically positioned holes to facilitate the use of a lock, handlebar vents to prevent condensation and more. All the Oxford Rain Covers come with a carry case to store away compactly when not in use.
- Deluxe rain and dust cover
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Handlebar air vents to prevent condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather and knocks
- Soft lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- Heat restricted lining material in case of momentary contact with the exhaust
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock
- Lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger (Oxford Solariser)
- Length: 203cm
- Width: 83cm
- Height: 119cm